• To handle incoming and outgoing calls in accordance with hotel standards and departmental procedure in a manner which is courteous and polite at all times.
• To receive and forward messages within the time frame laid down in departmental procedures.
• To send facsimiles as directed by management and administration personnel and to distribute facsimiles received.
• To record wake-up calls as requested, and to operate the wake-up call service in accordance with departmental procedures.
• To update and maintain the hotel’s computerised telephone directory on a daily basis.
• To handle guest requests on the Service Express lines in accordance with departmental procedures.
• To assist in the general works of the Front Office department as directed by the Front Office Manager.
• To ensure that all department reports, log books, and correspondence are completed accurately, punctually and in accordance with departmental procedures.
• Required minimum one year of relevant working experience.
• Good English language skills
• Computer literate
• Graduated from relevant hotel school/academy