Sales and Marketing
Under the supervision and guidance of the Director, of Revenue, the incumbent shall under his/her guidance: Manage, supervises and be responsible of the on- Property/Resort’s Reservations Team by ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of the Team in processing all incoming enquiries/reservations as well as seizes all opportunity to maximize incremental revenue through the various up-selling options, while adhering to the policies and standards meted out by Corporate Office.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. To ensure that the Reservations Team function at 100% adherence to Corporate Standards of Telephone/E-mail etiquettes and with consistent high level of service:
• All calls are answer within 4 rings ( to achieve audit rate of 95%)
• Abandon calls to record at less than 4%
• All voicemails to be responded with the next working hour
• All in-coming enquires/voicemail and reservations are responded within the same working day.
2. To Ensure that the Reservations Team conform to Corporate Standards set on data input in Opera system
3. To Provide coaching and on-the-job training to the Reservations Team members and continually embraces the Group Sales & Marketing Guiding Principles.
4. To conduct a monthly check to ensure that Property/Resort’s information kept in property Champion folder is maintained and up-to-date.
SCOPE OF DUTIES:
• Ensure that the Reservations Team maximizes room sales and other revenue for the property and total compliance with Revenue Manager guidelines by the Associates offering alternatives to guests when their original requests can not be met.
• Ensure a smooth operation of the Reservations Department through close supervision and guidance of the team.
• Ensure every Reservations Team members adhere to the Standards of Procedures on each of their tasks with total commitment to Guests Satisfaction.
• To continually motivate and provide on-the-job coaching to the Reservations Team members, ensuring that the Group Sales & Marketing Guiding Principles are embraces.
• Timely and accurate loading of new/revised rates, rates code and updates of profiles noted in Opera system with a follow-up of briefing to Reservations Team.
• Keep close monitoring of availability in both the Siteminder and PMS system and ensure a timely closing and/or opening of inventory.
• To keep up-to-date records of Wholesalers/Travel Agents/Partnership allotment in Opera system.
• To Maintain and ensure that the highest level of transparent communication between Corporate Office, Regional Marketing Offices and on-Property/Resort’s Sales Team.
• To provide accurate reports on pick-up, cancellations, any other required diagnostics on stipulated daily, weekly or monthly distribution.
• To regularly conduct back ups process and ensure that ORS/OPMS interface is operational at all times.
• On a daily basis, conduct an arrival check and thereafter forward to information the Front Office Team.
• To assist and support in Revenue Management and Distribution functions as and when required.
• To undertake any other projects and/or tasks as assigned by Director, of Revenue, and/or Director, Global Reservations Operations.