Food & Beverage
1. Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
2. Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors.
3. Make appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel.
4. Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
5. Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
6. Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the hotel is represented.
7. Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
8. Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of local law.
9. Interacts with guests actively soliciting feedback.
• Positive attitude, service-oriented, passionate professional with dynamic personality.
• Meticulous, genuinely care in making a difference, talented.
• Active communication skill in English
• Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience
• Graduated from relevant hotel school/academy