Admin & General
Job Description : Under the general guidance and supervision of the Assistant Director, Event Management, and adhering to policies and procedures as meted out by the Banyan Tree Bangkok, the incumbent herein oversees and directs all aspects of sales activities with the objective of achieving -oriented goals consistently. Such activities including but not limited to sales, planning, promotional strategies and tactics, and overall accountability for the day-to-day effectiveness of their area of responsibility.
Job Requirement :
1. 3 years’ experience in similar capacity.
2. Possesses hotel sales, marketing, and Event Management.
3. Possesses a track record of active accounts focus on Event Management.
4. Possesses intermediate levels of analytical skills and the ability to articulate the business.
5. Possesses intermediate level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
6. Possesses professional grooming.
7. Demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues and teams and across organizational boundaries. Participates as a team player and establishes strong working relationships to deliver positive results.
8. Inspires others to excel by clearly communicating business values and direction, recognizing good performance and providing managerial support. Develops the potential of others through coaching and development opportunities to build organizational capability for the future.
9. Has a clear view of what is required and takes action and responsibility to deliver it. Takes initiative to meet and exceed job requirements. Meets deadlines and commitments and ensures that tasks and projects are completed as required.
10.Establishes action plans and schedules for meeting departmental priorities. Assigns responsibilities, allocating resources and co-coordinating the activities of self and others to meet objectives efficiently and effectively.
11.Sets high performance standards and pursues aggressive goals. Strives for constant improvements, takes responsibility for achieving business results, and perseveres despite obstacles.
11.Promotes ideas persuasively, shapes the opinions of others and overcomes resistance. Establishes influential contacts, builds consensus for action and negotiates mutually beneficial solutions to problems.
12.Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external customers. Understands and anticipates customers’ needs, takes action to address customer needs, and strives to exceed customer expectations.
13.Understands and takes into account the global nature of the business.
14.Works effectively with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.