Admin & General
Job Purpose: Responsible for managing the training, learning & development function of all associates in the property. Supports the overall business strategy and helps the business grow through its associates and Learning & Development initiatives. Develops and enhances the property’s talent and evolve the Group’s future leaders.
• 3-5 years of related experience
• College degree plus technical certificate, diploma or higher qualification
• Excellent English communication skills and knowledge of other foreign languages is an added advantage
• Knowledge of the local language
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and Interpersonal skills presentation skills
• Independently and proactively and determine policies within strategic, given guidelines