The successful candidate will report to the Head of Business Performance/ MD, LRH and is responsible for leading and ensuring compliance of all initiatives/processes within the organization; and creating matrices to achieve and track results based on a set of fundamental concepts or values.
1. Report to Head of Business Performance/MD, LRH on the progress and results.
2. To coordinate with all relevant stakeholders or BU Heads to ensure the success and compliance of all initiatives/processes be it financially or operationally.
3. To develop matrices to track the results of all initiatives/process.
4. To present on the progress and results to Senior Management.
5. To perform Quality Assurance and Compliance duties on Signature and Brand Standards; and other initiatives.
6. To perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Head of Business Performance/MD
* Min. 5 years of internal audit experience in Hotels industry. Experience in leading an internal audit team is a must.
* Good Chinese and English language skills
* Analytical skills
* Good leadership and people management skills
* Good report writing and presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and be objective
* Have an eye for details
* Able to commit more than 50% travelling and on short notice when required.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills inclusive of the Chinese language
* The successful candidate can be based in Singapore, although preference is to be based in Phuket
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with current & expected salary, & availability to: Tan.firstname.lastname@example.org