Food & Beverage
The Director of Food & Beverage is responsible for the overall dining experience of our guests.
He/ She shall drive the development and implementation of strategies as well as initiatives to exceed guests dining expectations, ensures employee satisfaction and focuses on capturing the maximum financial returns for the department.
• Strategically directs and controls all subordinate Food and Beverage associates to exceed guests’ expectations
• Ensure that the standards of Food and Beverage meet or exceed expectations by overseeing the quality, consistency and presentation in all outlets
• Implements the menu change cycles for all outlets with the support from the Executive Chef
• Responsible for all Food and Beverage pricing, maximizing outlets profitability while maintaining value- for-money principle
• Be accountable for the hotel’s Food and Beverage budget
• Oversee the standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all Food and Beverage areas
• Minimum 2 to 4 years as Director of Food & Beverage in a luxury hotel
• Tertiary education in related field or full hospitality professional qualifications
• Excellent communicator, organizer and motivator
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excels in defining, measuring and increasing productivity
• Must have the right to work in Malaysia
Only successful candidates will be contacted