Admin & General
The successful candidate shall be based in Phuket, Thailand. He/She shall lead and perform initiatives within the framework of BEST to ensure efficient and effective management of all initiatives/processes within the organization and achieving results, all based on a set of fundamental concepts or values.
The framework of BEST includes Leadership, Customers, Strategy, People, Processes, Knowledge and Results.
Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB) is one of the many initiatives where it is a budgeting process that allocates funding based on program efficiency and necessity under the scenario of rebuilding the company budget from ground up rather than budget history to eliminate legacy issues. With ZBB procedures, productivity and cost-efficiency could be improved to achieve strategic goals.
Quality, Assurance and Compliance (QAC) is also one of the many initiatives where QAC team would be required to perform audit/assurance of the Brand Standards and subsequently to performance compliance/follow-up actions on Brand and Signature Standards.
Business Excellence and Strategic Targets
1. To Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) in relation to Six Sigma for all initiatives within BEST framework
2. To coordinate with all relevant stakeholders or BU Heads to ensure the success and compliance of all initiatives be it financially or operationally
3. Report to AVP, Head of BEST on the progress and results
4. To carry out ZBB expense review as per timeline
5. To coordinate with AVP, Head of BEST and report to Cluster Head on the progress and results
6. To identify ways to improve efficiency and productivity
Quality, Assurance and Compliance
7. To perform Assurance and Compliance duties to Signature and Brand Standards; and other initiatives
•More than 6 years of experience with Hospitality Industry at mid-management level
•Recognised and relavant Degree
•Preferably Six Sigma with Black Belt
•Good Analytical skills and have an eye for details
•Good people management skills
•Ability to work independently and be objective
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with current & expected salary, & availability to: Ms Tan Yi Ting at email@example.com