Sales and Marketing
– Develop, implement, track and optimize the hotel’s digital marketing campaigns across all paid, owned and earned channels
– Manage all engagement across the Hotel’s social media accounts, includingh: Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and other relevant social networking mediums
– Coordination of hotel’s participation in BTHR global social medial campaigns
– Manage hotel’s brands website updates
Essential Job Skills:
– Passionate about the digital world with a deep understanding of the ever-evolving digital and social medial environments
– Able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
– Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
– Data-driven thinking and strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to turn data and insights into online marketing initiatives
– Solid knowledge of website analytics and CRM/marketing automation tools
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
– Out-of-the-box thinker and innovator
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing measurement
– Possesses professional grooming
– Experience in hospitality industry
•Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
•Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
•At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Required Skill(s): Digital Marketing Development, Public Relations, Media, Creative Relations
•Preferably Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.