Finance & Accounting
Actual consolidation – Monthly, Quarterly, Annual
• Check the consolidation packages submitted by subsidiaries and correct errors, if any.
• To monitor more closely whether any entities having difficulties with Hyperion and offer assistance and guidance.
• Perform P&L and BS related party transactions (RPT) eliminations and ensure the differences are reconciled and resolved.
• Prepare and post monthly consolidation adjustments with proper supporting documents and clear narrations.
• Generate monthly consolidation working file (ie. BS, P&L, Cash flow Statement etc).
• Prepare monthly segment schedules (ie. HI, HM, HR, Spa, Gallery, PS, HO & Other segments) for analysis purposes.
• Prepare notes to accounts.
• Prepare quarterly/year-end schedules (ie. Key ratios, Admin & other operating expenses breakdown, etc.)
• Perform monthly cash flow proof, MI proof, associates proof, opening balances proof, P&L reconciliation, etc.
• Prepare segment schedules for analysis purposes.
• Any adhoc reports relating to Forecast and Budget
• System upgrading or other process improvement projects.
• Adhoc projects such as assist in impact analysis on acquisition or disposal of subsidiaries and associates or other corporate restructuring.
• Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications (ACCA)
• Minimum 5 years working experience
• Prior experience in Listed companies large MNCs performing consolidation role preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Singapore GAAP
• Position based in Singapore Corporate Office @ 211 Upper Bukit Timah Road
• 5-day work week
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with current & expected salary, & availability to: Ms Yi Ting @ firstname.lastname@example.org