1. To greet guests upon arrival and departure according to the standards and procedures of the hotel.
2. To deliver newspapers and messages to guests, and to deliver and collect luggage in a timely and efficient manner.
3. To load and unload cars on arrival and departure of guests, and assisting guests entering and leaving the vehicles.
4. To ensure that guest expectations are met or exceeded by providing an efficient, friendly and attentive service.
5. To check the lobby/ hotel entrance helping to keep it clean and tidy and report any defects.
6. To check bell trolleys to ensure that it is clean and in good working order.
7. To supervise the traffic at the porte-cochere.
8. Answers guest inquiries by providing accurate and appropriate information.
9. Handles customer complaints if possible, and reports them to supervisors.
10. To inspect all guest transportations and grooming of limousine drivers as per hotel’s standard.
11. Supports the Corporate Social Responsibility program of the hotel through the implementation of policies and programs that contribute to environment-friendly practices in the hotels and resorts.
12. To attend all required trainings and maintain multi skills to flexibly perform in all sections in FO when it is required.
• Less than 3 years of working experience in the same or similar industry.
• Good English language skills
• Ability to read and write
• Graduate from relevant hotel school/ academy