KEY RESULT AREAS
• Supervises, and if necessary, discipline employees under direct control.
• Reports sickness or misconduct of Security staff to the Security Manager.
• Ensures that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
• Builds and efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and security, training and development.
• Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies and procedures in order that they may adhere to them.
• Conduct training for new and existing employees as directed, to report all activities to the Training Manager on a monthly basis and to keep accurate departmental records of all training conducted.
• Ensures that security log books are properly used in order to enable the accurate monitoring of outlet revenue, guest comments and work performed.