Finance & Accounting
The Assistant Financial Controller supports the Director of Finance in managing the operations of the Finance Department to maintain the accounting and financial processes of the company based on the accounting standard.
• To ensure that the relevant support to a day’s transactions are complete and have been verified for the Director of Finance’s and General Manager’s review and signature.
• To assist the Director of Finance in all stages leading to the preparation of all monthly financial reporting and analysis.
• To deputies for the Director of Finance during his absence and, therefore, to be fully acquainted the Director of Finance’s Job Description in order to carry out those responsibilities.
• To be fully acquainted the Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts accounting system, its policies and procedures, and those of the hotel.
• To ensure that an organized, up-to-date filling system is maintained for all pertinent financial records.
• Minimum 2 to 4 years in similar capacity
• Tertiary education in related field or full professional accounting qualifications
• Ability to express effective written and verbal communication
• Strong leadership and organisational skills
• Hard working, able to work under immense pressure and in a very fast paced working environment
• Must have the right to work in Malaysia
• Only successful candidates will be contacted