The Assistant Chief Engineer supports the Chief Engineer in providing a safe, secure and comfortable environment by maintaining the hotel’s assets through ongoing preventative maintenance as well as day to day maintenance activities and ensuring that all mechanical and plant systems are operating efficiently.
• Ensures that day to day Engineering operational matters are handled on a timely basis exceeding guests’ expectation.
• Provides professional and efficient operations and M&E services support.
• Leads and supervises work processes in any event of fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
• Maintains facilities and equipment by conducting routine inspections and determining appropriate rectification measures to minimize expenses of breakdown maintenance.
• Manages preventive maintenance programmes for guest rooms, public areas and safety system of the entire hotel.
• Drives energy management system and ensures that energy conservation programmes are part of daily engineering operations.
• Tertiary education in related field and possesses competent Electrical Chargeman Certificate
• Ability to communicate effectively in leading, motivating and developing the team
• Sound working knowledge of hotel Engineering practices
• Ability to maintain consistent performances under pressure
• Proven 5 to 8 years track record in a hotel of comparable standard in similar capacity
• Must have the right to work in Malaysia
• Only successful candidates will be contacted