Maison Souvannaphoum Hotel by Angsana is 24 rooms’ boutique hotel in Luang Prabang, Laos
Seeking a qualifies Thai or Lao National candidate to fill in the following vacancy
Position: Assistant Chief Engineer, Department: Engineering
Position Summary: Manage/Oversee Engineer-Security-Landscape operation
Skills/ Competencies required:
• Suitable for young, enthusiastic associates who are willing to be groomed
• Able to directs and control all subordinate engineer, security and landscape associates to ensure
that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations.
• Oversee and monitoring hotel preventive maintenance program.
• Able to monitoring and controlling of the hotels annual R&M budget
• Able to prepare the Capex budget.
• Able to communicate effectively with all departments regarding specific maintenance activities
and all relate works as require.
• Able to execute utilities reduction program
• Able to produce all relate reports and checklist
• Able to assist in the preparation of duty rosters, vacation planning and scheduling and public
• Able to advise hotel manager on hotel safety and security standard.
• Able to advise the hotel manager on improving the hotel landscape.
• Able to coaches, counsels disciplines and develop subordinates associates.
• Able to train and groom associates especially the talent associates.
• Good in written and spoken in Thai/Lao and English
• 3 Years of related experience
• Strong time management skills and attend to details
• Able to adapt to different culture.
• Strong in technical skills
Applicants who interested and qualified for position please send your cover letter, resume with photo to Ms Wattana Ingkaranon, Hotel Manager, email: Wattana.email@example.com or Alichith Phengsavanh, HR Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org